Recipes and musings from my vegan kitchen. Mostly food-related, with the odd mention of travel, fashion and films.

"You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it, too." -Kurt Vonnegut

6.29.2015

(Mis)adventure No. 1!

Well. Last time I posted I was all full of excitement to show off pictures of my new trailer.

By Monday I realized something is very, very wrong in those pictures.


You see those rods, circled in blue? Definitely supposed to be where the arrows are pointing.

I was preeeetty heartbroken about it. I've already attached to my trailer like a mother hen, and the thought of her being faulty is awful.

I gave a call to BWise, one of the companies Tumbleweed works with to actually manufacture the trailers, and though they're incredibly friendly every time I've called, I never actually got a true "sorry" for the fact that they messed up, and the replacement rods they agreed to mail out to me ASAP took two and a half weeks to arrive.

But at long last I have all my bits and pieces, and once I attach those bad boys, I can officially start in on turning this baby into a house!

No comments :

Post a Comment