Recipes and musings from my vegan kitchen. Mostly food-related, with the odd mention of travel, fashion and films.

"You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it, too." -Kurt Vonnegut

1.16.2014

irony

When last we met I was fearlessly going on about how no one and no thing could steal away my ability to meander around the internet aimlessly. Appropriately, two days later I was laid up in bed with a bout of colduenzanitis so severe that the mere act of gazing across the room longingly at my computer would require a recovery nap. After three hellish days of delirium (it doesn't take a very high fever before my brain melts into a useless puddle of madness) and more mucus than I care to even think about, I started to slowly recover, and by some miracle, feel even better than before my illness. Possibly because we've reached the halfway mark in January, possibly because the weather has been positively balmy, or maybe I'm just thankful to have regained locomotion.

Or it could be the antibiotics talking. You never really know.

Anywho, I've bypassed this Wishlist Wednesday, but expect a return to regular programming next week, albeit with a post that makes fewer boasts about my god-given right to procrastination.

Hubris, ladies and gents. It'll get you every time.

No comments :

Post a Comment