Recipes and musings from my vegan kitchen. Mostly food-related, with the odd mention of travel, fashion and films.

"You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it, too." -Kurt Vonnegut

1.03.2014

looks like a snow day

I can currently only barely make out the buildings across the street from the apartment I'm at in Jersey City. While it's really gorgeous, and I'm pretty pumped that I'm here, with my car nicely parked in the garage rather than upstate, where I'd have the lovely task of digging it out, I also can no longer deny the fact that I'm probably not making it home tomorrow.

Oh well. We've got tea and cocoa to last about 8 years, and a liquor store on the ground floor, so I'll make due.

Incidentally, here's the regular view:
Not too shabby, right? While I'm not about to move here, I'm definitely warming up to Jersey City.

Hope everyone is safe and warm during this mess!

No comments :

Post a Comment